Monday, October 11, 2010

It's been a good long while

It's been way too long since I've written. Last monday, i had a 3 hour glucose test which did not go well. Evelyn kicked it out and after she made me puke it out, I started to feel really woozy. I went to the OB clinic and they told me since I couldn't handle the glucose drink, I would have to come back tuesday and wednesday and do a post perennial blood draw meaning I would have to come to the lab in the morning after not having eaten for 12 hours, get blood taken, eat a good breakfast and then get my blood drawn two hours later. It wasn't so bad except for the fact that now both arms are a little bruised at the draw sites. I have about 9 weeks to go until my due date and I am so ready to not go to the bathroom 20x a day and to be able to breathe normally. She's been kicking around a lot in there which makes me happy. I really hope she's next few weeks fly by. I'm missing mike and I wish he would call or IM me today, but i can't will the phone to ring.

No comments:

Post a Comment