Thursday, October 14, 2010

good morning


at left, deployment day















Us at a friend's wedding over the summer
I woke up to pee and was greeted with this on Facebook

hey baby i love you so much i think of you everyday sometimes more than that you are the best thing that has ever happened in my life and i cant wait until we have another person in our family evelyn. if i ever thought i would be this lucky three years ago i would have someone was lying to me. stephanie you are my one and nobody else's.


It's moments like that that I remember just how much I love my husband. I am so glad that we stuck it out through everything. It makes me so happy to see how excited he is to welcome Evelyn into this world. I feel so lucky to have the life I do even though he's halfway around the world.

Above
Graduation





Now onto baby, Baby girl is still just as bouncy. I've been eating really well still since I don't think my body can handle much junk right now. I've been walking Benn a lot still. Keeping moving a lot. I've been feeling pretty darn good these days except running out of breath and the fact the rolling out of bed to use the bathroom is getting harder and harder.

No comments:

Post a Comment