Tuesday, October 19, 2010

whoo in week 32


I woke up and there was another post from Mike about how much he loves me and how he can hardly wait to be back at home cuddling with me and just talking. It is reassuring to know that even halfway around the world, he is thinking of me and thinking of baby Evelyn. I love him so much and I couldn't be happier being married to him. I went to the gym this morning with my neighbor. Sometimes its still hard for me to recognize that I am 8 months pregnant and that i need to look in the mirror and recognize that. I don't need to dissect my body and think about how much i need to lose or how overweight I am because that really doesn't get me anywhere. I haven't gained anything being pregnant so I need to recognize that old body images die hard. I have been active throughout my pregnancy so I just need to find a way to focus on how good I feel and how active she is. It'll only be a few months and my little princes will be here and Mike will be home on r&r. I am definitely thankful for everything in my life right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment