Tuesday, March 29, 2011

a-z

Here goes:


A. Age: 22

B. Bed size: Queen

C. Chore you dislike: Folding Laundry


D. Dogs: Benn and ty


E. Essential start to your day: feed Evelyn


F. Favorite color: blue


G. Gold or silver:Silver


H. Height: 5'3

I. Instruments you play(ed): clarinet


J. Job title: Wife. wife and mom

K. Kids: Evelyn


L. Live: colorado


M. Mom’s name: Lori

N. Nicknames: Steph


O. Overnight hospital stays: when I had Evelyn


P. Pet peeves: people who talk behind your back

Q. Quote from a movie: it's like slapping god in the face

R. Righty or lefty:Right

S. Siblings: 3

T. Time you wake up: Around 0700/0730

U. Underwear: Yes?

V. Vegetables you don't like: Um, I love all of the vegetables that I've tried. I'm ready to branch out and try some new ones.

W. What makes you run late: evelyn's eating habits

X. X-rays you’ve had: one

Y. Yummy food you make: It's all good!

Z. Zoo animal favorites: Giraffe

No comments:

Post a Comment