Sunday, November 15, 2009

I leave in 7 days for the airport.

I fly out at 5am pacific time. I'm so excited that I get to see Mike. I'll get into Atlanta at about 4pm est, and from there, it's another hour and 45 to Ft benning. When I get to GA, I'm going to check into my hotel and knock out. The next day, is family day so Mike's parents, his sister and her husband and his niece are all going to be there. Then it's graduation on the 25th. I have no clue if he is still going to jump school or not. If he doesn't go to jump school, then he will be going home with me. If he has jump school, then he will be home in time for Christmas. I am kinda stressing out on whether or not I can get a place. I think it's just the impatient part of me coming out. I know everything will work out, I just need to remember to breathe.

No comments:

Post a Comment