Thursday, September 3, 2009

I can't sleep

I miss Mike terribly. So far, I've made it 18 days without him home. Most of the time it's a lot easier but sometimes when I'm just laying there in bed, I miss him so much. I really can't wait until I get to see him.

I went to Ft. Lewis yesterday with my brother. We went to the Museum, and it was so cool. I want to come back when I have my camera with me. I got him post cards that say things like "come see Mt Rainier" because he said he was homesick. We went and got my ID. I was surprized by how quick that process is. we went to the PX and I got a new purse thats beautiful. I met up with Angie. We had coffee and it was a blast. Yesterday was a great day. In a few hours, I'll be off for an adventure.

1 comment:

  1. i'm sorry honey. you know it's the same for me... it will get better... they WILL come home :) *hugs*

    ReplyDelete